By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

Well considering what we've seen in Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Monster Hunter 3 I'd say it is definitely possible that The Conduit could look better than PS360 games. Currently it's still too rough to make that call however the enemies and guns show promise and what they really need to work on are the environments.

Around the Network

By the way, no game has ever used the full limitations of the wii, not even call of duty WaW.

What i said earlier is that the conduit will be the same as halo 3 graphics-concerning detail and antianylisis. Just not the same format.

Conduit: 480i/480p

Halo 3: 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 720i

DO NOT READ THIS TEXT.

samthespark said:
By the way, no game has ever used the full limitations of the wii, not even call of duty WaW.

What i said earlier is that the conduit will be the same as halo 3 graphics-concerning detail and antianylisis. Just not the same format.

Conduit: 480i/480p

Halo 3: 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 720i

Thank you for giving me a signature :D

In SD, the conduit will probably look better than many first generation X360 games.

i think the Conduit looks better then alot of games

Around the Network

@samethepark that statement fails on account of that being true for every console ever made.

Funny thing is , is that I was looking for quite a while to find a game that looks worse than conduit and in all honesty i'm trying very hard which is indicative of something.

haxxiy said:
In SD, the conduit will probably look better than many first generation X360 games.

Both games in SD?  Or just Conduit in 480p and a 360 game at 480i, Assuming Conduit will do 480p.

This thread is for fanboys (Wii mostly) as cheese is for mouse and rats.
Trying to compare a game that is doesn't even released,there's no need for such insecurity feeligs towards The Conduit,if this would be a great good looking FPS on the Wii or just a failling attempt don't rely on silly and empty (some even ridiculous) comparisons

WTF ? the conduit looks better than most xbox and ps2 fps......i mean, Black is the only fps i can think of that looks better than the conduit

Operation Darkness
Pimp My Ride
Vampire Rain