By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

Spanx said:
Barozi said:
Spanx said:

RULES :

- Don't compare gameplay to other consoles - we all know Wii is far superior for FPS genre.

In your dreams

LOL!

Another valid but contradictory to the crowd's opinion :B

How does it feel to belong the 0.000000002351% of people that actually prefers the dated dual analog scheme?

Don't worry dude, I still prefer Street Fighter with 2D graphics and 3 buton smash gameplay :D

How does it feel to belong the 99% of people who have some serious mathematical malfunctions ?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Spanx said:
Barozi said:
Spanx said:

RULES :

- Don't compare gameplay to other consoles - we all know Wii is far superior for FPS genre.

In your dreams

LOL!

Another valid but contradictory to the crowd's opinion :B

How does it feel to belong the 0.000000002351% of people that actually prefers the dated dual analog scheme?

Don't worry dude, I still prefer Street Fighter with 2D graphics and 3 buton smash gameplay :D

How does it feel to belong the 99% of people who have some serious mathematical malfunctions ?

I don't know dude :B

Ask Microsoft, they said some months ago thwy were the leaders in this gen. And in my land 33.5M is wayyyy more than 21.4 million!!! Do you have any sugestion for another worse looking PS360 game than The Conduit pre-alpha graphics???

I thought I've heard you wispering something about Warriors Orochi 2 on the X360:  http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14255583/orochi-warriors-2/images/warriors-orochi-2-20080807101029814.html

No? :B

ultimate_123 said:
I don't see anything special about the conduit's graphics. About equal to the first xbox graphics. Nothing better nothing worse.

Ouch!!!!!

This will hurt right in the ass of Wii fans :B

Spanx said:

Ask Microsoft, they said some months ago thwy were the leaders in this gen. And in my land 33.5M is wayyyy more than 21.4 million!!!

This actually proves my point and that you found out that 33.5M is more than 21.4M is indeed very impressive.

Spanx said:

Do you have any sugestion for another worse looking PS360 game than The Conduit pre-alpha graphics???

I thought I've heard you wispering something about Warriors Orochi 2 on the X360:  http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14255583/orochi-warriors-2/images/warriors-orochi-2-20080807101029814.html

Actually no I didn't whispered anything about Warriors Orochi 2 (which is a PS2 port btw) or any other game. There are worse looking games on PS360, but I can also easily show you some PS2/XBOX games which have better graphics than some PS360Wii games.

@ Barozi

Whooooo.... 3 hit combo on me dude. I can show you DS games that look better than some Wiiware/PSN/XBLA games.

/me hits Barozi with One Touch KO.

/me wins

:B

Around the Network
Spanx said:

Ask Microsoft, they said some months ago thwy were the leaders in this gen. And in my land 33.5M is wayyyy more than 21.4 million!!! Do you have any sugestion for another worse looking PS360 game than The Conduit pre-alpha graphics???

I have a question for you... Why are you so concerned with this? Are you trying to make a list and show people the Wii is super powerful? Are you trying to make people think more of The Conduit? Why do you keep throwing this "pre-alpha" stuff? Ever consider the shots your getting might look better that the final game?

Just curious...

Griffin said:

Perfect dark 360? You are out of your mind, i've played this game for a decent amount of time and the Conduit has nothing on it.  And your first rule is laughable.

I've played Perfect Dark extensively. I think you are wrong.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Username2324 said:
Spanx said:

I have a question for you... Why are you so concerned with this? Are you trying to make a list and show people the Wii is super powerful? Are you trying to make people think more of The Conduit? Why do you keep throwing this "pre-alpha" stuff? Ever consider the shots your getting might look better that the final game?

Just curious...

I'm just considering with other people games from PS360 that suck graphically compared to The conduit pre-alpha graphics that will be much improved according to the developers.

Why? Is there any law against it? Sue me my friend :B

Spanx said:
Username2324 said:
Spanx said:

Just curious...

I'm just considering with other people games from PS360 that suck graphically compared to The conduit pre-alpha graphics that will be much improved according to the developers.

Why? Is there any law against it? Sue me my friend :B

I actually think this is a good or interesting topic. I haven't investigated your motives, and if you're being Wii-hostile, I'll get up in arms, but from what I've seen, the question at least, is valid and interesting. I think that there are a few games on the Xbox 360 and PS3 that have worse graphics than the Conduit.

Gun - Xbox 360

Gundam game - PS3

There is 2 undeniable ones right there.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@ ZenfoldorVGI

Me? Wii-hostile?

I'm a Wii whore dude :B

Look at my games collection!!! Just Wii Pearls!!!!