By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

no FPS game from ps3/360 looks as bad as the conduit, maybe vampire rain, But there are other games from other genres that are worse, such as operation darkness, bomberman act zero, and spectral force 2. I disagree with your opinion that FPS games are better on Wii just because of the wiimote, i like my dual sticks, so to each his or her own.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
no FPS game from ps3/360 looks as bad as the conduit, maybe vampire rain, But there are other games from other genres that are worse, such as operation darkness, bomberman act zero, and spectral force 2. I disagree with your opinion that FPS games are better on Wii just because of the wiimote, i like my dual sticks, so to each his or her own.

Dude saying dual-stick is better for FPS its the same to say that a point an click works better with analog sticks too. But ok It's your opinion...

You said maybe vampire rain? This shows how fanboyist your are. Vampire Rain looks undoubtly worse than the Conduit.

Spanx said:
Ari_Gold said:

Dude saying dual-stick is better for FPS its the same to say that a point an click works better with analog sticks too. But ok It's your opinion...

You said maybe vampire rain? This shows how fanboyist your are. Vampire Rain looks undoubtly worse than the Conduit.

You realize that controls are a perference and therefore an opinion. I think dual analog is much better than Wii controls and keyboard and mouse. I prefer the traditional console set up. Sue me.

I'd say Vampire Rain is close,  but again, we haven't seen the finished product of The Conduit. Only touched screens.

It's ugly, but it doesn't looks undoubtly worse.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Spanx said:

RULES :

- Don't compare gameplay to other consoles - we all know Wii is far superior for FPS genre.

In your dreams

outlawauron said:
Spanx said:
Ari_Gold said:

You realize that controls are a perference and therefore an opinion. I think dual analog is much better than Wii controls and keyboard and mouse. I prefer the traditional console set up. Sue me.

I'd say Vampire Rain is close,  but again, we haven't seen the finished product of The Conduit. Only touched screens.

It's ugly, but it doesn't looks undoubtly worse.

Are you suggesting the pics we've seen from The Conduit are altered?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Wii fps controls do shame any former control scheme. Don't deny the one benefit that the Wii has because your to proud to admit it. Theres not enough FPS games and with time maybe you will be proven as the Holocaust denier that you are.

I think graphically the Wii cant match up to PS360 but it doesn't mean with time this won't change. If EA are building a golf ( or tennis i forget) game ground up for the Wii first and then migrating that build to the PS360 maybe then we will see the difference.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

When you build a PS2 version of a game along side the Wii version the latter is getting screwed and thats quite obvious.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
Wii fps controls do shame any former control scheme. Don't deny the one benefit that the Wii has because your to proud to admit it. Theres not enough FPS games and with time maybe you will be proven as the Holocaust denier that you are.

I think graphically the Wii cant match up to PS360 but it doesn't mean with time this won't change. If EA are building a golf ( or tennis i forget) game ground up for the Wii first and then migrating that build to the PS360 maybe then we will see the difference.

Don't try to convince me what I have to think.

There is a law called The right to freedom of opinion and expression.

The Conduit actually looks better then a few 360/PS3 games.

Barozi said:
megaman79 said:

Don't try to convince me what I have to think.

There is a law called The right to freedom of opinion and expression.

HA! I don't think you can pull human rights laws unless he's got out the hadcuffs.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.