By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

Username2324 said:

Oh RLY? That sir is a matter of opinion, I for example get tired of waggling my arm back and forth fairly fast, but I can play Warhawk for hours.....

Oh RLY? That sir is a matter of opinion, I for example get tired of pressing butons and wagling a tilt sensor from PS3 fairly fast, but I can (and 33.5 million people can) play Wii till a new Wii is released :B

p.s - Yea I know my quoting skills sucks like Wii graphics yea :B

Any cute girl gamer here to teach me?

Around the Network

You can tell the difference in SD (compare Red Vs Blue series one and two at the same resolutions), so that doesn't prove Godot's opinion wrong.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
You can tell the difference in SD (compare Red Vs Blue series one and two at the same resolutions), so that doesn't prove Godot's opinion wrong.

OMG, godot you're in big trouble. This guy almost said the Wii powns X360 in graphics with the conduit. What about now?

/me is going to take a shot at Wii Sport Boxing, I feel like waggling-whore.

Spanx said:

LordTheNightKnight said:

OMG, godot you're in big trouble. This guy almost said the Wii powns X360 in graphics with the conduit. What about now?

He said nothing close to that, he said you can tell a difference, and he's right, in SD the 360 will still look better but not by as much if you were to play both on an HDTV.

The only games that do look worse are Culdcept Saga, Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3, and Disgaea 3.

F.E.A.R. looks much better than the current state of the conduit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Spanx said:

LordTheNightKnight said:

He said nothing close to that, he said you can tell a difference, and he's right, in SD the 360 will still look better but not by as much if you were to play both on an HDTV.

The thing is if we are talking about objective detail, then there can be games, since some were put together in such a sloppy way, that the Conduit tops them, even if not in every fashion.

If this is about art direction, then processing power is irrelevant. Talent of developers is more important, which means any of the systems is up for grabs.

If it's trying to mix the two, that's BS. It doesn't work that way. Art direction does not magically become more artistic if the numbers are higher.

To me, it's all about talent, and HVS is showing quite a bit with their independent game, and Insomniac and Epic are showing a lot of polish honed over their years, in their upcoming shooters.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

lol, so this is your first thread? you're gonna be noticed if you make more of this kind of threads :P
I haven't seen many games personally but some that you have posted really suck :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Behold 2 Worlds! A 360 game that actually looks worse than The Conduit.

flagship said:

[IMG]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8510/48048045es5.jpg[/IMG]

and sometimes on par with late ps1 games

spdk1 said:
flagship said:

[IMG]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8510/48048045es5.jpg[/IMG]

and sometimes on par with late ps1 games

Yep, Turning Point Fall of Liberty might also be worse than Conduit.