By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Data will now take longer to arrive each week

congrats on what sounds the an improvement of your little pet project. I'm interested in hearing the announcement, and it sounds like this will do tons for your street cred. I don't mind the week to week change in the least.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Goods news, everyone!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

VGCHARTZ FTW!!!

So NA numbers tomorrow??

No biggie, a couple of extra days isnt a huge issue :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Flame thread.

Can we get a mod in here?

Around the Network

Hmmmmm, Interesting. Accuracy is always good.

obieslut said:
as long as it is more accurate carry on

What if it isn't more accurate? What are you going to do? Complain everybody to death?

Just kiss the tip.

Yes Sire...

4 ≈ One

Sounds good....But we've not exactly been getting it on time for a couple of months now so buisness as usual ;)

Thanks though for the good work.

This is going to mean a serious rise to VA (VGChartz Annonymous) meetings worldwide.

"Hello, my VGChartz name is NeoRatt and I am addicted. Since numbers may be delayed every week I have started to shake and drop into ceasures way more often."