By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears2 Fans Vs Resistance2 Fans, friendly bet

Gears of war 2 will score higher

Around the Network

I think R2 will be the better game by a very slight amount, but Gears will definitely score higher. Put me down for R2.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I'm going for Gears--they'll both be fantastic games, but GoW2 just seems to have something special for me.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Around the start of October i'll message all the people who have submitted their votes and ask if they would like to go by Gamerankings too since it seems to be very popular. But all the original votes will still only count for IGN and the avatar change. Maybe we can do a sig change for the GR ratings or something.

gears will score higher

Around the Network

So what happened then? They both scored the same.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

ultimate_123 said:
So what happened then? They both scored the same.

I still vote consequnces for both sides.

But I want to know too.