By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears2 Fans Vs Resistance2 Fans, friendly bet

^^ I think if you have a great formula you shouldn´t tinker around with it to much... remember "new coke"... see where Im going... bigger co-op could be very good but 64 multiplayer is way to much IMO... I hate it when shootouts get to chaotic... makes it impossible to get a clear view of the battlefield and ramdom grenades fly around everywhere... smaller groups make teamwork easier and more necessary...

BTW, do you have a PS3 yet Dmeister ???

Around the Network

And I agree with using Gamerankings. Screw IGN or Gamespot or any 1 site. Lets get the final tally once each game has over 25 reviews from different sites and is ranked on Gamerankings or Metacritic. Anyone down for that?

Just kiss the tip.

Isn't resistance 2 60 player not 64? I also get confused cuz 64 players seems like a more logical number (32 vs 32, 4 8-player squads in each team)

i'd prefer res2 to win because i enjoyed the online mode so much. but i'd have to be a tad optimistic to think res2 would rate higher than gears 2. so i'm down for gears 2

My brain is saying Gears 2, but Resistance looks to be a bigger improvement from the first.
Meh, put me down for Gears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

I'll place my bet if and only if we use a score aggregate site like Gamerankings, Gamestats, or Metacritic. Any of them would be acceptable.

Using one site seriously narrows the perspective of what should be taken as an overall impression of the game in question.

Again: aggregate score, then I'll put my bet.

resistance 2 will score higher

PSN: OJ_juice

If anyone wants a custom sig, I'll make one for you. Just message me. I'm a pro.

... with the reviews I see today..... i don't really like the way the battle will most likely sway. But none the less, put me down for Resistance!!!

4 ≈ One

Gears 2......without even blinking!

Resistance 2
btw, metacritic is a joke to everyone except 360 fans