By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will continue wiining streak over X360

I'll cite this post by Rock_On when the X360 price cut happens in the US.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I think you forgot to add that the Wii will be outsold by the PS3 starting from 2009. xD

And LBP will be huge.

Fable 2 will be meek.

I forgot to add those three points. I agree with all those three statements. lol

Rock_on_2008 said:

Last week PS3 beat X360 by 55k consoles for the week. PS3 sold over 150k consoles for the week. X360 barely sold 100k consoles for the week.

To be fair, with the rumoured pricecut this month it's not surprising that xbox sales are down.

ps3 will overtake the 360 in europe by dec

I guess it wouldn't be much of a useful prediction if everybody agreed with you. I am still going to wait and see the effects of the price drop and gears. I can certainly see where you are coming from though.

Around the Network

Lol... as much as I would like the PS3 will not be able to get ahead the 360 this year. In best case it could diminish the lead down to 3 million but thats all, and even that is unlikely...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

PS3 only had a few low sales weeks due to PS3's not being widely available and the introduction of the new model 80GB PS3 to the market.

PS3 are now fully stocked and they will not sell below 150k for remainder of the year in weekly console sales.

We are now in the last third of the year which will generate around half the yearly console sales. Xmas is soon approaching = huge sales of PS3 consoles + best games will appear on PS3 in upcoming months.

I  don't think it is likely.

I agree with Rock_On. He has never been wrong.

Never

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
I agree with Rock_On. He has never been wrong.

Never

Cheers man thanks for the support. You are great PS3 fan on VGC too.