By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will continue wiining streak over X360

PS3 will never get outsold by X360 in weekly console sales ever again.

Last week PS3 beat X360 by 55k consoles for the week. PS3 sold over 150k consoles for the week. X360 barely sold 100k consoles for the week.

PS3 is chipping away at the lead and I would not be surprised if PS3 overtakes X360 by end of 2008 in worldwide console install bases.

Around the Network

yeah just imagine if the ps3 gets a price cut

It may, with the 9/7 price cut.

PS3 looks like it will be unstoppable in regards to X360 not being able to match it in weekly console sales. 80GB and 160GB will boost PS3 hardware sales, combined with HOME out soon and a truckload of PS3 exclusive games on the way.

PS3 is going to smash X360 in console sales.

100 points for you champ. loving the prediction, i mean facts

Around the Network

i doubt it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

PS3 will also outsell X360 in the week Gears of War 2 launches. Resistance 2 I believe will be launched in the same week as Gears of War 2.

I think you forgot to add that the Wii will be outsold by the PS3 starting from 2009. xD

And LBP will be huge.

Fable 2 will be meek.

Tease.

actually the 360 still might outsell it during a week, what with gears 2 and price cut

$199 console during the Holidays will be quite tempting. It won't be that easy for Sony, at least in NA.

btw, i will be a 360 owner by then.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)