By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will continue wiining streak over X360

Lolcislaw said:
It doesn't matter because Wii kicks PS3's ass.

Yeah.... Where casuals and shovelwares sell like pancakes... Makes me envious....

Around the Network
Cueil said:
Pk9394 said:
I wonder what'll happen if LBP bombed.

Xbox 360 fanboys will laugh at PS3 fanboys and post crazy stuff on the official Playstation blog poking fun at the idiot who said it was a system sell?

That's my prediction if LBP bombs

serious

360 is oversaturated for its price point and with the price cut in the US and Japan it will be the cheapest next gen system. Starting at $200 alot of people will be picking this up for Christmas this year that would'nt at $270. Parents buying a game system will see the 360 at $200 and the PS3 at $400 and buy the 360.

nathantay said:

360 is oversaturated for its price point and with the price cut in the US and Japan it will be the cheapest next gen system. Starting at $200 alot of people will be picking this up for Christmas this year that would'nt at $270. Parents buying a game system will see the 360 at $200 and the PS3 at $400 and buy the 360.

That would be the likely senerio for parents... though I think the 160 mark is the real goal to reach for.  If the price point is effective I can see Microsoft reasserting their lead on sony weekly.  I'd also like to see the 360 start selling around the 9k mark in Japan