By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will continue wiining streak over X360

Rock_on ... u think Resistance 2 is bigger than gears 2 ??! heh what a fan.

Around the Network
Auron said:
I agree with the prediction, PS3 will sell more consoles but 360 will get more and higher quality games (especially JRPG).

yah .. now i play TOV and its really great and its a 360 exclusive ... u can see that in the case.

Xen said:
Cueil said:
Auron said:
I agree with the prediction, PS3 will sell more consoles but 360 will get more and higher quality games (especially JRPG).

Oh?  Higher quality JRPGs? Where? That's right...nowhere

Only three this gen. ToV, LO, possibly SO4. I'll get IU when I can, but that's a horrible story+too much characters.

totally miss read your post :p

Ronster316 said:
It will last one more week..........

1st.... Theres shortages of 360's in japan

2nd... The impending 360 price cut in usa

Enjoy it while you can

360 will keep an overall lead over ps3 until the next xbox launches in 2011

After the new xbox launches its........ GOODNIGHT SONY

Your post receives a big fat F for FAIL.

Im sorry Sega collapsed....theres no need to take it out on Sony just because the playstations crushed the dreamcast into the dirt

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

At 199$ M$ would be pretty competitive..i know id be getting my nephew one now

the only reason i would get a ps3 at this point is coz of blu ray.. but not at 30 bucks a disc..

come xmas.. a 199$ a 360 will look like a sweet deal to joe blow compared to a ps3 for $399.. in fact he might get 2 for both his kids to shut em up!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

It won't happen by the end of this year, but by mid 2009. This year we will see the gape closed to 2-3 million, and next spring with Killzone 2, God of War III and all those other games + a price cut it will happen.

Touch of the Groundhog Day here. I keep coming to the forum and seeing the same ill-considered predictions from the same people. This has been done to death. The answers are always the same.

i doubt 08 maybe 09

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

legend92 said:
remember the days wen we had xbots saying the PS3 wasnt even going to reach 10 million and sony fans just stayed quite because we knew wat was gonna happen. know its the other way around PS3 has and will outsell 360 for the rest of this gen and they know it so there just hiding away til next gen.

Remember the days when the Sony tools said that the Wii was just a fad and it would die as soon as the PS3 got a price cut Lol we sure show them... oh wait....

What are you looking at, nerd?

Please have a look ...

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_vg_mte

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ms_vg_mte

There is a x box frenzy in japan right now.