By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will continue wiining streak over X360

JaggedSac said:

Am I the only one who found this to eb the worst Gears of War 2 trailer. It almost made me feel like not buying the game when i first saw it.

You know I wonder what would happen if VGChartz reported 360 winning during the week of the price cut or when Gears2 or Fable 2 release and then NDP numbers say that the PS3 still won like what happened in July.

Around the Network

I dont think the ps3 can outsell the 360 every week.

Sephiroth357 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Lolcislaw said:
It doesn't matter because Wii kicks PS3's ass.

In my world I do not even acknowledge the existence of the Wii. To me it is PS3 Vs X360 console war.

Rofl...Your proabably going to be bashed, but Wii is a monster you have to face it.

Hardly.. well the hardware isn't... sales are pretty crasy though..

Check out my game about moles ^

Rock_on_2008 said:
Lolcislaw said:
It doesn't matter because Wii kicks PS3's ass.

In my world I do not even acknowledge the existence of the Wii. To me it is PS3 Vs X360 console war.

Don LaFontaine movie voice over: - In a world without Wii, two corporate giants collide in a battle for home console supremacy.   It's a cat and mouse game of winner take all.   Second place is first loser.

Opens in select theaters when Sonys says it does.  Don't miss it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Hmmm... making such rash predictions before a possible large price drop?  That takes some... something... I'm not sure what to say about that, but I will say that Resistance 2 looks awsome and KZ2 looks like a decent game that will score about the same metareview score as it's previous game.  I really think Gears of War 2 is going to post the biggest console numbers this holiday with Fallout 3 taking a second place finish especially since it releases in Oct.

Around the Network

Its Rock_on, he is wrong 99% of the time. Its soooo bad, that it has gotten to the point that when he says it, the opposite happens. Now if his thread was titled. "360 will continue winning streak over PS3"....then..... I would be worried.

Btw 80gb bundle is sold out on Amazon allready, in stock on 8th of september...

this is the biggest joke of the year, ps3 will not outsell the 360 for the remaining of the year. with fable2,gears2,last remnant,banjo3,infinite undiscovery,the price cut and xbla. with all this the ps3 might win a few weeks, but over all the ps3 wouldnt beable to match the 360 in price, if the ps3 wants to make a profit then a price cut will have to wait till i say spring of next year, if they where to match the 360 in price, sony would lose even more money and thats something everyone knows they dont want to do. i know all the sony/playstation fanboys want this too happen and i think their is no chance in hell, that it will happen this year. the better question would be is by june of next year and at that point make a true judgement call on wether the ps3 can actually outsell the 360 on a weekly basis. if ps3 can do that then they will certainly win 2nd place this gen, but forget 1st place. this is my opinion on the matter, if u agree thats cool and if u dont thats fine. i think ppl should just enjoy the systems and the games and stop this bs crap.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I wonder what'll happen if LBP bombed.

Pk9394 said:
I wonder what'll happen if LBP bombed.

Xbox 360 fanboys will laugh at PS3 fanboys and post crazy stuff on the official Playstation blog poking fun at the idiot who said it was a system sell?

That's my prediction if LBP bombs