By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Greatest Zelda game ever...

ocarina!

Around the Network

how the hell did i miss this discussion?!
Windwaker definately, followed by OoT and TP

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Link to the Past with Link`s Awakening as a close second.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Zelda II: The Adventures of Link

- It was the first game to allow link to jump on command
- Introduced the up and down thrust
- Introduced magic spells
- It was incredibly hard
- You could turn yourself into a faerie

Link to the past, and Ocarina of Time suck in comparison.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Twilight princess was the only Zelda game I quit halfway through. My vote for best would have to be LttP, I can play that over and over but OoT I can't stand to retread dungeons.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

Link to the past. Ocarina is fantastic, but I think LTTP stands up to the test of time better.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

My favorite is Link's Awakening DX.

Ocarina of Time was the best, every 3D game since has pretty much rehashed that games gameplay verbatim. Link to the Past was fun but extremely easy. Especially after playing through the merciless Zelda II. Getting to last dungeon in Zelda II was challenge enough then you still has to actually make it through the damned thing and fight the boss.

Ocarina of time.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...