By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Greatest Zelda game ever...

Agreed with OkeyDokey, Twilight Princess is my favorite.

Around the Network

Windwaker.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Although each Zelda games has had it's own differences, it was the best to me. But I'd have to say I like them all except for Zelda II. It was just not a Zelda style of game. There is a reason Nintendo didn't make any more Zelda games with that style of play.

Another The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time here. Graphics are sensational.

The urge to play is a terrible thing to waste.

OoT, il take that cartridge to the grave along with my N64.

Around the Network

I refuse to choose my favourite Zelda. That's just not right. My three favourite Zelda's are

Zelda II The adventures of Link - fugging hard! but in a fun way with great combat and smart puzzles.
A Link to the Past - you know why
Ocarina of time - you know why

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

"Also agree. I remember the store glitch and after u come in... very funny."

hah!, i stole the shovel with that.

Majora's Mask

i recentley purshased (and beat yesterday) a link to the past, it was one of the only zelda games i never beat. i played the GBA version. im confused as to why its so popular- it was fun, and it had the zelda feel to it. but there wasn't as much depth to it as any other zelda game. not much to do once you beat it, not great with character developement, story was lackluster compared to the others. someone explain to me how this was better than say, the minish cap. i though the minish cap was tons better

Ocarina of Time, obviously. Still Twilight Princess deserves a mention, because it did such a lot of things better than OoT (which can of course be expected from a much later game) and is one of the very few games worthy of standing in OoT's shadow.

I drink your milkshake.