By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Evening, Mr. Bond. Will it be the Wii or the 360? (GoldenEye 64)

I hope the author of that article falls on his ass when [hopefully] wii get Goldeneye 64.

Im really hoping this game will come to the VC

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Forget Goldeneye...what about Goldeneye Rogue Agent?

Now that was a game......

Not a very good game at all.  Perfect Dark was much better.  Oh wait.  You were being sarcastic.  Right? 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Forget Goldeneye...what about Goldeneye Rogue Agent?

Now that was a game......

Not a very good game at all.  Perfect Dark was much better.  Oh wait.  You were being sarcastci.  Right? 

Right

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

WTF? People talk like some games age well? lolololol

they should release goldeneye for both wii and 360. Then the online play should allow wii players to play with 360 players. that be tight.

Around the Network

Il start a petition. Goldeneye for the Playstation store

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Anyone who says Goldeneye hasn't aged well is only saying that because of a lack of a second analog stick. The game is still fast as hell and still as fun.

I beat the completely and didn't mind playing the same levels over and over again, the game was that good.

It's time for people to get of their 7th gen high horses and appreciate the classics. FF7 is still good to this day as well.

Pfft...Goldeneye dated. Get the fuck outta here...

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I haven't played Goldeneye some time now =/

I wan't to play it again D=

DMeisterJ is right. Goldeneye hasn't aged well. It's pointless to talk whether or not it aged worse than FF7 but regardless Goldeneye is not the same as it used to be.

That said if it comes to XBLA or WiiWare it would obviously have updated controls so that shouldn't be an issue. The only reason I bring it up is trying to play an old N64 cart is painful.

well sony, nintendo and 360 should all get it, everyone should be allowed to download and play that old classic. I miss the smudg faced people, and shooting the tv's in the control rooms.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!