By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Evening, Mr. Bond. Will it be the Wii or the 360? (GoldenEye 64)

JaggedSac said:
Where does he say "**** Nintendo"?

Whoops!  Was going from memory--he says 'Screw the Virtual Console'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I love Goldeneye, but it hasn't aged well. Rare and Activision to do a remake of the game for both systems. Not only would that update just about everything that hasn't aged, but it would mean Nintendo still keeps the classic Goldeney exclusive. The 360 and Wii would just get a better version.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Yawn.

Dumbass.
Goldeneye never had online, so the Wii should be able to reproduce that experience just fine.
Just who the fuck was he shouting at when he was playing the game back then?

The hardcore are getting louder and louder and sounding ever more stupid as they do so..

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

no let the game die already its not as good as you remember it.

Beja-Beja said:

Sacrilege! Scandal! Outrage!

*Insert outraged expression here*

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I still consider Goldeneye the pinacle of multiplayer frag fests.

Besides what makes Goldeneye great is it's local gameplay. Something a lot of FPS seem to be forgetting to include.

Splitscreen > Online.

Splitscreen & Online = what every FPS game should have but few do.

My friend should be able to come over, and the two of us... should be able to go online and play a game together vs other people. The fact that you can't in almost every FPS released is just stupid.

Also me... i'd perfer bond with wiimote controls over 360 controls. 

The wiimote is just way better for FPS.

Beja-Beja said:

I played it as early as this year.  It's still one of the better multiplayer expierences out there.

GoldenEye is one of the greatest games of all time because of the local multi-player. The Wii is the only system that includes this mode for Quantum of Solace. It's much more fun jabbing someone in the ribs with your elbow when they are about to beat you then it is kissing your own butt goodbye while losing to someone that you don't even know.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

colonelstubbs said:
I enjoyed shooting Natalya in the face.

That level where you have to protect her while she types r...e...a...l...l...y slowly was infuriating.

Women eh?

Dude, you don't understand how many times I yelled at my TV and chucked shit around because of that part on the hardest difficulty. That was a controller destroyer for sure.

Just kiss the tip.

Goldeneye hasn't aged well enough for me to care anymore.

Bring me Final Fantasy VII on XBLM or PSN, that's what I want.