By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Evening, Mr. Bond. Will it be the Wii or the 360? (GoldenEye 64)

ithunter_alien said:
Never liked that game all that much. Quake 2 for the PC took over my mutliplayer frag hunger back in the days ;) And then came Arena :D

You said it. i remember dedicating hundreds of hours of my life to Q3DM17 or "The Longest Yard"

Best Multiplayer Map EVER

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network
Sullla said:
DMeisterJ said:
Goldeneye hasn't aged well enough for me to care anymore.

Bring me Final Fantasy VII on XBLM or PSN, that's what I want.

I assumed you were being sarcastic, until I saw your second post. Goldeneye hasn't aged well - but Final Fantasy 7 has aged even more poorly. Why else does no one ever post screenshots of what the game actually looked like? (Everything is always pulled from the game's CGI sequences.)

On topic, I'd like to see Goldeneye reappear on any platform. I don't think it will though, too many people with claims on it. That game pretty much owned my life in 1998-99. Anyone else complete every level and unlock all the cheats? God that was hard.

Not talking about graphics, talking about gameplay.

hunter_alien said:
Never liked that game all that much. Quake 2 for the PC took over my mutliplayer frag hunger back in the days ;) And then came Arena :D

LOL, I know what you mean.  Q2 was the shit.  Did you ever play a mod called Battle of the Sexes?  Me and my father created maps for it.  It was a TF clone but it was actually quite successful.  Never cared for Arena though.