By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Evening, Mr. Bond. Will it be the Wii or the 360? (GoldenEye 64)

OMG you guys have no idea how much i loved this game back in the dya i played it nonstop. last month i played it on my friends N64 and i cried in shame. Oh and all the Brosnan Bond movies are generic and forgettable.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Goldeneye hasn't aged well enough for me to care anymore.

Bring me Final Fantasy VII on XBLM or PSN, that's what I want.

Talk about your game that hasn't aged well....

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Arkk said:
colonelstubbs said:
I enjoyed shooting Natalya in the face.

That level where you have to protect her while she types r...e...a...l...l...y slowly was infuriating.

Women eh?

Dude, you don't understand how many times I yelled at my TV and chucked shit around because of that part on the hardest difficulty. That was a controller destroyer for sure.

Its true. You used to have mines you could plant, and Natalya would keep walking into the damn explosions.

Irritating to the max!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

DMeisterJ said:

You've got to be kidding me.  It has aged well.  It's the best shooter ever made.  The only thing that holds it back are the old controls.  You read what other people say about the game and have never played it. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
DMeisterJ said:

You've got to be kidding me.  It has aged well.  It's the best shooter ever made.  The only thing that holds it back are the old controls.  You read what other people say about the game and have never played it. 

Unbiased opinion eh?

@ kitchen Sink

lolwut?

FFVII has aged fine.

Around the Network

I'm not biased. That game is amazing. I have a Connery avatar. Brosnan isn't fit to tie his shoes. GoldenEye is a great game though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Here here, good article. It sickens me Nintendo has stood in the way of this updated great version of Goldeneye that would surely come out. Put a mediocre, unchanged port on the virtual console if you please, but stop fucking with the release of an improved, probably awesome version of goldeneye on Live.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

DMeisterJ said:

I assumed you were being sarcastic, until I saw your second post. Goldeneye hasn't aged well - but Final Fantasy 7 has aged even more poorly. Why else does no one ever post screenshots of what the game actually looked like? (Everything is always pulled from the game's CGI sequences.)

On topic, I'd like to see Goldeneye reappear on any platform. I don't think it will though, too many people with claims on it. That game pretty much owned my life in 1998-99. Anyone else complete every level and unlock all the cheats? God that was hard.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Forget Goldeneye...what about Goldeneye Rogue Agent?

Now that was a game......

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

remake for the wii with wii mote controls please!!!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!