By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Evening, Mr. Bond. Will it be the Wii or the 360? (GoldenEye 64)

that game still rocks after so many years played few hours about 2 months ago and still plays perfectly with friendss. I hope it comes to both XBLA and VC hell even PSN that game is so good everyone needs it.

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Anyone who says Goldeneye hasn't aged well is only saying that because of a lack of a second analog stick. The game is still fast as hell and still as fun.

I beat the completely and didn't mind playing the same levels over and over again, the game was that good.

It's time for people to get of their 7th gen high horses and appreciate the classics. FF7 is still good to this day as well.

Pfft...Goldeneye dated. Get the fuck outta here...

Don't you dare pretend you know our reasons. You don't, so none of that strawman crap. I for one don't even really play console FPS, so that is not a legitimate counter to my comment at all.

The game has a short draw distance. Remember that? Unless the area was highly enclosed (like the dam level), you couldn't see anything very far. The game also had a shaky reticule, which would apply even with a second analog stick, moure, or pointer. Those are objective standards, that do compare disfavorably with later FPS.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

amp316 said:
I'm not biased. That game is amazing. I have a Connery avatar. Brosnan isn't fit to tie his shoes. GoldenEye is a great game though.

What do you think about Craig?

OMG another golden eye thread.

I have said this a MILLION TIMES ALREADY.

The best way to get this game (and fair way). Is to release a remake with online cross platform support for BOTH SYSTEMS.

then it can be dual analogue v wii remote battles and we shall see which is far superior. this is the ONLY logical thing to do. THIS WOULD BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST SELLING REMAKE. XBL v WiiWare.

Use your heads Micrsosoft, Rare, Nintendo, Activision and Blizzard and any other ass that has a piece of this pie.

JaggedSac said:
amp316 said:
I'm not biased. That game is amazing. I have a Connery avatar. Brosnan isn't fit to tie his shoes. GoldenEye is a great game though.

What do you think about Craig?

1. Brosnan was awesome.  He gave the character real flair and charisma, and he seemed like a character you really didn't want to mess with.

2. Craig beats the pants off him

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

If it goes to both everyone will be happy. I just want to play it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Brosnan was tiny and had the worst voice Craig is legitmately badass and cool.

Jackie Chan can kick James Bond's ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Is this actually coming out on XBLA? I thought Nintendo and Rare co-owned it?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Is this actually coming out on XBLA? I thought Nintendo and Rare co-owned it?

More than just them. It seems there are four major hands playing in where this game goes. MGM, Activision, Nintendo and Microsoft(RARE's owner). I don't think anyone knows exactly where the holdup is, but there were leaked screens of GoldenEye taken from some Euro publication with heavily enhanced graphics and an article showing it coming to Xbox Live. So obviously it isn't MS holding it up. My best bet is either Nintendo, because they want their own version, or Activision so GoldenEye doesn't step all over the toes of the Quantum of Solace game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.