By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Overlord Dark Legend for Wii

trestres said:
This is good news people. This is not a port or anything like Capcom or other big companies are doing. This is a game in the series that rather than going to the 360 is coming to the Wii. Who knows how this would turn out?

Dead Rising isn't a port, either.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

You morons. Some of you dont even bother reading.

This game is NEW. It is not a port. Read the article.

Its build for the ground up for Wii and takes place before any of the other Overlords.

pimpcoop said:
axumblade said:
So take a game that flopped on the 360. Then put it on the PS3. Watch it flop there. Then put it on the Wii....any predictions of what will happen?

Yeah man just more shit aka shoveware aka I don't know what I'm talking about because the game flopped commercially, not critically.

I agree--you really didn't know what you were talking about there, but props for admitting it!

@Zuhyc: Ever heard of reading the article?  It's called 'a new game in the series', not a port.  So... troll much?

I liked the demo of this for the 360 (thought it was hilarious!) so I might check out the Wii version.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

This looks neat.... weird = win.

people just read the damn article before you press the "post" button, it will save us all alot of time, like just now you wasted my time by making me post this shit.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
trestres said:
This is good news people. This is not a port or anything like Capcom or other big companies are doing. This is a game in the series that rather than going to the 360 is coming to the Wii. Who knows how this would turn out?

How is Dead Rising not a port?

Also what are Okami, RE4, RE0 and Sengoku Basara?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I know the Wii is capable of better graphics than that. As for the previous games' sales, maybe it wasn't appreciated on the HD consoles. If it sells good on the Wii, it'll probably stay there.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

axumblade said:
thekitchensink said:
pimpcoop said:
axumblade said:
So take a game that flopped on the 360. Then put it on the PS3. Watch it flop there. Then put it on the Wii....any predictions of what will happen?

Yeah man just more shit aka shoveware aka I don't know what I'm talking about because the game flopped commercially, not critically.

I agree--you really didn't know what you were talking about there, but props for admitting it!

@Zuhyc: Ever heard of reading the article? It's called 'a new game in the series', not a port. So... troll much?

I liked the demo of this for the 360 (thought it was hilarious!) so I might check out the Wii version.

The PS3 demo was fun too. But overall, both were pretty disappointing when it came to sales. At least they're not giving up on the series (I guess).

I realize that--what I'm saying is that I was unaware that the word I just bolded in his post is what you use to describe a game that didn't sell well.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Finally we have new third party games that are not minigames or port.

trestres said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
trestres said:

How is Dead Rising not a port?

Also what are Okami, RE4, RE0 and Sengoku Basara?

Those three are more or less the same game recoded for the new system. Dead Rising is not only redoing the gameplay, but remaking the graphics from the ground up, since they cannot just move it over to the Wii.

The point is to look like a port, but since they've changed enough, it's a remake in all but name.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs