By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Overlord Dark Legend for Wii

I'll take it.  Each day that passes, devs begin to see that they need to support the Wii.  Hopefully it turns out to be good. 

Around the Network

This is great news for me. Overlord, along with Dead rising, was one of the games I wanted most on the 360. I always figured I'd get a 360 a year or two down the line. provided both games turn out well on the Wii, I'm pretty much set as a one console guy. Oh sure I still really want to play Bioshock, Mass Effect and Fable 2... Yeah I'll still probably get a 360 2 or 3 years down the line.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

more screens guys

source:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=52572#more-52572

Great graphics for Wii. Definitely can't wait to get this. I'm playing through the PC version right now.

I hope it's discounted a bit. $40 sounds good.

Around the Network
coyot3 said:
I hope it's discounted a bit. $40 sounds good.

While I'll always support cheaper prices for games, is there any reason why you think this one should be cheaper than other games? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

RE4 was discounted. So were Okami and Geometry Wars. It seems like ports and such get a slight discount when they come to the Wii

coyot3 said:
RE4 was discounted. So were Okami and Geometry Wars. It seems like ports and such get a slight discount when they come to the Wii

Okami, Resident Evil 4 and Geometry wars are all remakes/ports etc... Overlord Dark Legend is a new game..

@ coyot3

yeah but those games u listed were ports

this is a brand new wii exclusive

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Those graphics could use a little smoothing out, like when you can add the blur effect in Smash Bros.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."