By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Overlord Dark Legend for Wii

Good news :)

Around the Network
axumblade said:
So take a game that flopped on the 360. Then put it on the PS3. Watch it flop there. Then put it on the Wii....any predictions of what will happen?

Yeah man just more shit aka shoveware

Yes! Looks good and i

oh yeah..my brother showed me a clip of that game..it looked weird XD

I just love the ignorance in this thread. This is not a port, it's a pretty good game and it resembles an evil version of Pikmin. Why the hell can't more of you get excited over this? It's real Wii third party support, which is something I'm sure everyone has asked for since the beginning of Wii-time.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

This is good news people. This is not a port or anything like Capcom or other big companies are doing. This is a game in the series that rather than going to the 360 is coming to the Wii. Who knows how this would turn out?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Are those screens from the Xbox360 version? Because they look a little bit better than what the Wii can offer IMO

Hm. Interesting.

Still it is codemasters. I've yet to play a game i've liked that they've made.

I doubt i'll get it... but good news for those who like that sort of thing.  Maybe if it does well they'll port it up.

this is great news, 2009 is really going to be great year for wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
thelalaby said:
Are those screens from the Xbox360 version? Because they look a little bit better than what the Wii can offer IMO

Wii screens probably.

Their size says so and they 360 screens look much better. Also, the Wii can do better than that!