By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Halo 3 for the PC Confirmed?

halo 3 coming to the pc,good for the pc ppl now they can enjoy a great fps series for once. and for all the mentioned pc games, the will come to the 360 in time and be a better game in return. if it wasnt for wow and the mmo community, pc gaming would be dead. crysis games are coming to the consoles, most if not all pc games will as well because console's is where the real money is at.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
halo 3 coming to the pc,good for the pc ppl now they can enjoy a great fps series for once. and for all the mentioned pc games, the will come to the 360 in time and be a better game in return. if it wasnt for wow and the mmo community, pc gaming would be dead. crysis games are coming to the consoles, most if not all pc games will as well because console's is where the real money is at.

No offense, but are you trying to start something with the PC gamers here?

I mean, that's practically an open invitation for your post to be picked apart.

another reason not to buy as 360

obieslut said:
another reason not to buy as 360

this troll post proofs, that you haven't played Halo 2 on PC

Barozi said:
shio said:

It's a bad excuse because while PC gamers are waiting for the 360 ports, they are getting much more games. The PC gamer won't even feel like they're waiting, since they'll be playing great in the meantime.

That's exactly the point why I gave up playing PC and bought a 360. I was waiting forever for the really great games to come out. Grand Theft Auto, KotoR and I don't even want to mention current gen games.

It sucked and most of the PC games suck even more. At the moment I have approximately 100 Xbox 360 games and about 250 PC games and all I have to say is, that I prefer my "small" 360 collection by far.

What I'm saying is: even when a game is released late, the PC will get good games that Xbox 360 isn't getting and will serve as a great replacement until that game comes to PC. The PC version of Kotor only had 4 months of delay, and in 2003 there were good RPGs like EVE Online, Gothic 2 and NWN: Shadows of the Undertide on PC.

Another Example: Fable 2 and Too Human are 2 RPGs that will be released in a couple of months on Xbox 360. Both will probably come to PC a year later(if it comes). While PC is waiting for those 2 RPGs, PC is getting:

- Diablo 3
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Guild Wars 2
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
- Space Siege
- Warhammer Online
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of Lich King

5 of those exclusive PC RPGs are way bigger than both Fable 2 and Too Human. By the time Fable 2 is released on PC, I know many people wouldn't be tired of waiting for it. Do you get my point now? PC is currently in a golden period, the best since 1998 (both hardware and software-wise).

Around the Network

I don't understand why they don't just release at the same time. A large majority of the Halo fans are console gamers only because we have far better FPS games in the PC world.

PC Gamer

Does any PC gamer actually care for this game?
There are plenty of multi-FPSs available for PC today.
I can't see HALO3 taking away the CS,TF2,CoD4,BF players

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

badgenome said:
shio said:
tabsina said:
theraweness said:
What exactly is the point of buying a xbox. PC has better graphics, all of their exclusive games, better graphics, better controls, free online, more games in addition to all of xboxes good games.

while i am content to wait, i think the obvious reason would be "not needing to wait 2 years"

And how long are 360 owners going to wait for Diablo 3? Starcraft 2? Dragon Age: Origins? The Sims 3? SPORE? Warhammer Online? etc.... Exactly.

While PC is waiting for Halo 3 and Gears of War 2, we are getting:
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
-Battlefield Heroes
-Quake Live
-Crysis
-Crysis Warhead
-Zeno Clash

While PC is waiting for Fable 2, we are playing:
-Dragon Age: Origins
-The Witcher
-Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
-Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
-Lord of the Rings Online
-Warhammer Online

See where I'm going? The people who use the "not need to wait 2 years", it's a bad excuse.

It's not a bad excuse. When Mass Effect 2 hits, I don't want to wait 2 years, 1 year, 6 months, or 6 days. I want to be able to play it day one. Same with Fable 2, BioShock 2, Gears 2, etc.

I mean, we get it, shio- you like PC.

Bioshock was a simultaneous release...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^ My mistake. Thanks.

ihira said:
Does any PC gamer actually care for this game?
There are plenty of multi-FPSs available for PC today.
I can't see HALO3 taking away the CS,TF2,CoD4,BF players

According to Shio - Yes

Cause once they finished playing all those games, PC gamers will want to play old games that come out on the 360 from last year...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)