By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hall of Shame - Game Party become Million Seller Now!

amp316 said:
Well, I'm from Chicago so go Midway I guess (that's where they are based).

from chicago?  me too - how are you feeling about chicago olymics.

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=6412

scooby doo: 100 nights of fright. - almost 2 million.

Only on Wii.

lol, Nintendo sells casual software out the frame. How in the name of god can these games sell a million copies, lol? Are they cheaper than regular games?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Are these topics necessary. Let people buy what they want and they shouldn't have to feel lesser if they do buy it. If this game hits 1 million, then more power to Midway for an obvious smart idea and more power to the people that bought it. Seriously I don't know why everyone always criticizes these games for selling well. Why should you care.

Around the Network
Million said:
I blame Wii Fit.

fixed.

Has anybody ever played this game. if not please don't talk shit about if u never played it.

You've got seven mini-games, each making use of Wii-mote only control, and most of which can be played trading off controllers amongst players. The list includes Table Hockey, Hoop Shoot, Darts, Skill Ball (Skeeball), Ping Cup, Shuffleboard, and Trivia.

rent this game and call alot of friends try to bring some chicks over and get soome beer or jello shots for the ladys and play virtual beer pong.

try it u might like it.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Shovelware raking in millions in sales. The true mark of the generation's leader.

Thats the few bad things of being the generation leader....

Former something....

Consider this, Wild Hogs received a metacritic score of 27 and still had a US box-office of $168,273,550 ... This isn't an isolated event, and many of the worse reviewed movies of the year see US box-office results at higher than $25 Million; and when you consider worldwide ticket and DVD sales these movies can see profits of $100,000,000.

Now, one of the questions that has to be asked whenever you see this kind of disparity is "Are these scores fair given what people are looking for and value when they decide to pay for this product?" ... If you saw a review score for a McDonalds' Restaurant odds are it would be (the equlivalent) a 20% score or lower because the real quality of the food and service is pretty awful, but (as most of us will argree with) you typically choose to go to McDonalds because it is easy, cheap, filling and familiar (things which are typically not valued in a review).

It only cost 19.99, the price help