By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hall of Shame - Game Party become Million Seller Now!

Wow I guess sony fans forgot how much shovleware sold on the ps2. Yet I see comments like "ONLY on the wii" and "I blame wii" Anyway like others have mentioned, shovelware always goes to the market leader.

Around the Network

considering that it is a budget title, I am not surprised.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

ferret1603 said:
I had the misfortune of playing Sports Party this evening. It's a similar mini game collection with eight games including volleyball, croquet and lawn darts. I tried to enjoy it but the action was painfully slow and the controls are inaccurate. I'm sure its name will guarantee it good sales though.

I can't believe it's at #5 in the UK Amazon Wii chart! All the user reviews say it's awful too. One guess who published it...

Edit: God the chart is pretty bad:

1 - Wii Play
2 - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
3 - Family Trainer: Outdoor Challenge
4 - Winter Sports
5 - Sports Party
6 - LoZTP
7 - Sonic and the Secret Rings
8 - House of the Dead
9 - Smarty Pants
10 - High School Musical.

At least there are a few good ones I guess :-s

this is so sad T.T,there are a lot of games that deserve to sell a lot more like okami and no more heroes and the didt sold even the half of copies of this game

jugando ahora: Super Street fighter 4, ninokuni "ds"
playing now: NINOKUNI, Super Street fighter 4, kof 13
waiting for: 3ds to play street fighter 4 and zelda

rockleemexico said:
this is so sad T.T,there are a lot of games that deserve to sell a lot more like okami and no more heroes and the didt sold even the half of copies of this game

Yes, but that games cost more and have no advertising.

Around the Network

Just a question for y'all...

Who here has played it?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

sc94597 said:
Wow I guess sony fans forgot how much shovleware sold on the ps2. Yet I see comments like "ONLY on the wii" and "I blame wii" Anyway like others have mentioned, shovelware always goes to the market leader.

This much is true.

Steven: Why play it? Those who have set their standards very low will enjoy it and those who recognize a bad game won't. A bad game is a bad game. You can go around trying to say that Haze was a good game or Beerfest was a good movie. No matter how much you enjoyed either, they're just not good.