By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hall of Shame - Game Party become Million Seller Now!

Bitmap Frogs said:
Shovelware raking in millions in sales. The true mark of the generation's leader.

So sad, so true, but I agree...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

This isn't the first time a crap game sold a million units. But this just goes to show that the mass market are the movers and shakers of the industry, not us niche core gamers.

kingofwale said:
I hope nobody, NOBODY is ever going to say "Third party games don't sell on Wii"

Frankly, all it needs is either a Nintendo character, or words such as "party". Gameplay? Who needs gameplay

Seriously now, why do you care what other people enjoy?  Just another opprtunity to slam other people for not liking what you do.  Hmmmm, now why does a person constantly slam others for not thinking like they do.....

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

hunter_alien said:
Thats just pathetic >_< man I hate casual gamers at this point ...

Why?  Why slam them?  Why not just be happy with what you like, and leave them alone?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

lol. The wii is so funny.

Around the Network
Hawk said:
kingofwale said:
I hope nobody, NOBODY is ever going to say "Third party games don't sell on Wii"

Frankly, all it needs is either a Nintendo character, or words such as "party". Gameplay? Who needs gameplay

Seriously now, why do you care what other people enjoy?  Just another opprtunity to slam other people for not liking what you do.  Hmmmm, now why does a person constantly slam others for not thinking like they do.....

Just because they bought it doesn't mean they enjoyed it.

The power of the Wii.

With the Wii you can take s$#$% and polish it into a million seller with the power of the word party.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I blame Wii.

is it sooo bad??

i have to try it out!! :P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Riachu said:
I feel sorry for the casual gamers that bought this game and suffered playing it.

But the problem is that they don't seem to know that they should be suffering.  On Metacritic, there are 11 user reviews and the game gets an average of 4.5, which is bad.  But if you look at the individual reviews, it got three 8's and one 10.

I never played it and its only $20 but still...

a 10?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)