By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Has anybody noticed that the PS3 video store is up now?

Weirdly when I log onto the US PS store from the UK, I didn't see any

Around the Network

Hmmm...maybe they programmed the store to recognize IP addresses or something.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Munkeh111 said:
Weirdly when I log onto the US PS store from the UK, I didn't see any

it seems that it's for US only,,,even not the whole NA(I m in Canada and the video store is not there)

Anybody tried sharing the purchases like you can do with games and rock band songs yet?

Region locked to US only. Seeing as Canada is blocked too it must be done by IP, as US & Canadian HW is identical.

It should be possible to circumvent it be using an anonymous US proxy, but I haven't found one that works.

Around the Network

was to be expected that they cannot launch worldwide at same day cause of all that different legal situations. guess it will be interesting how fast they can expand it to different areas, hope for them that they are faster with it than apple with itunes (it took apple over a year to bring it to europe).

this new video store looks uttely professional and very slick compared to marketplace.

its just better

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

outlawauron said:
I downloaded the first episode of both Desert Punk and Gunslinger Girl. Both are great!

I would go as far as to say Gunslinger Girl is a masterpiece of its kind. Too bad the sequel Gunslinger Girls : Il teatrino wasn't quite good and the art design was really meh compared to the original series.

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
iron_megalith said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
They need to get a hold of Viz as well...I want me some Death Note. :)

That'd be pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! And I called it. ;) But yeah...Xam'd looks interesting...and it's from the creators of Full Metal Alchemist. A PSN exclusive for right now...I should check it out.

Oh!! crap... Bones animated this one! If FMA was fantastic how much more was Coboy Beebop. They did that too. Though I'm thinking this one wouldn't be the same guy who made the story. Ahh.. Who gives a damn!! It's sold!!

Skeeuk said:

this new video store looks uttely professional and very slick compared to marketplace.

its just better

gotta agree with that one. Let's hope they get the content to back up the cool inteface...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it