By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Has anybody noticed that the PS3 video store is up now?

That is true @ Euphoria14

Around the Network

I downloaded the first episode of both Desert Punk and Gunslinger Girl. Both are great!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Desert Punk looks interesting...it's 3AM though...my parents are asleep and have to go to work. T_T Oh well, I'll stay up till 6AM to catch when my mom wakes up and ask if I can use her credit card.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

outlawauron said:
They have a anime section?!

Sweet. I found my home for anime then.

The only anime that's been announced from the conference were from Funimation studios.

So that means we got Full Metal Alchemist here or is it....

Imagine if they had Geneon studios support then this list will be good as hell.

Retrasado said:
TheRealMafoo said:
LOL MATURE said:
So with this edition to the PSN, in game XMB, and trophies how far behind is the PSN vs Live?

I have not played with the in-game xmb yet, but if you can not be in any game, and talk to a buddy who is in any other game, then it's got a ways to go.

If you can do that, I think it's pretty much caught up.

I think what hurts PSN more then anything, is the headphone situation. I like that the 360 headphone plugs into the controller, and comes with the system. This ensures that everyone has one, and that it's charged.

Half the time I want to use my headset on my PS3, it's dead. When I do use it, it only lasts a few hours. If I want to game all day, I am screwed.

Side note: Does anyone know of a headset you can plug in, that will work?

You can't do that yet.. and yes, Sony does have a way to go to catch XBL, but it has dramatically closed the gap in the last two weeks. (M$'s announcements this week don't really add that much to increase XBL's lead)

btw, you could try using a USB headset plugged into the console. It would be a pain, but it'd be better than no headset. (not sure if this would sork; never tried it.) Also, I don;t think the USB port on the controller can power something.

The playstation eye makes a great microphone

Yes

Around the Network

They need to get a hold of Viz as well...I want me some Death Note. :)

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:

That'd be pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!

iron_megalith said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:

That'd be pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! And I called it. ;) But yeah...Xam'd looks interesting...and it's from the creators of Full Metal Alchemist. A PSN exclusive for right now...I should check it out.

Just logged onto the American PSN with my US account. I'm in the UK. Can't see these game and video tabs anywhere. Could it be Sony have implemented some ip magic that checks if you're browsing from the US? Probably to do with licensing for this video content.

Yes

Oh, the video service is only for US for now or something?