By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Has anybody noticed that the PS3 video store is up now?

I'm browsing through it now. Looking at Anime. Hmm, Is samurai 7 any good?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

7 samurai....I only know it is based on a movie, Are their no other anime movies?

Samurai 7 is pimp dude, fantastic series.

wow, I'm very very impressed. Looking through movie rentals now, Action/adventure alone has 65 entries. 3.99 for SD, 5.99 for HD, or you can just purchase it. There is alot more content here than I originally expected. The size is big (a bit over 5000MB for HD cloverfield), but if I get something started before I go to bed it should be ready the next day.

I wonder how this rental thing works...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'm not finding it.....how do I get to it? ^^;;

Around the Network

I'm not finding it either. Will this launch in Canada tonight too?

In the top left are 2 buttons, Game and Video. Click on Video for the video section.

Right under the PLAYSTATION Store sign.

I had no idea!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

A little less impressed with the movie selection now. It seems to have alot of repeats in catagories. The anime selection is sparse, but it's a decent start. Let's have a look at TV shows...

bobobologna said:

In the top left are 2 buttons, Game and Video. Click on Video for the video section.

Right under the PLAYSTATION Store sign.

Under my Canadian Playstation store sign there is only a "store top" button.