By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What first got you into Videogames?

Well my first relationship was on some a... Atari 520 ST+ Games like Chopper command and Krog was what it was all at. 2nd gen computer gameing. for teh WIN! Computer's progress a new gen every 18 months. so looking as that was an '85box... would leave a modern computer at... about 17th gen. I also had an Atari 2600. But I never really played on it too much. Played the tar out of joust though.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

rendo said: TMNT EH? B A B A UP DOWN B A LEFT RIGHT B A START Ring any bells? :P
geeze don't do that to me. I never beat the game cause it was hard and there was a code? What did it do? I always stopped at the bebop and rocksteady stage.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Hethen! Know ye not of the Konami Code? That's it, I'm revoking your gamer card.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Did you know the first game to use the Konami code was Gradius, a damn fine game.

Up Up Down Down Left Right left Right B A Start! Konami Code, yeah! That got me out of many a problems...XD Anyways, I never had actually a console, but I did used to go around my friend's house and play his SNES all the time. SMW did it for me and I was hooked. Then, N64 came out....OHHHHHH. I was the FIRST and only one to have an N64, so I was envied. SNES Hooked me and N64 reeled me in to the world of games.

Around the Network

Sintinel said: Hethen! Know ye not of the Konami Code? That's it, I'm revoking your gamer card.
Wow! I never put 2 and 2 together..... *Sadly hands over gamer card EDIT: * Adds warning about reaching for card..... you might pull back a bloody nub.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

EDIT: * Adds warning about reaching for card..... you might pull back a bloody nub.
I REALLY don't wanna see how a stuffed lion does that..... ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Atari 2600. My cousins had one and my bro and I used to play when we visted them. My parents got us one and then one of my other cousins gave me all her games. I even had the SG-1000 (Sega's first console) version of Spy Hunter. Strangely enough it ran on my 2600 but it required two button and the 2600 joysticks only had one BTW No one remembers Defender and Moon Patrol!?

Defender for sure. Moon Patrol...can't say that I do. Oh yeah, and I often played Sonic games on my Sega Genesis using Atari joysticks...gotta love old school shared technology.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

it was love at first site! i was so young i cant even remember how i got into it. maybe it was those nintendo game & watch collections and famicom

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW