By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What first got you into Videogames?

What got me was the Red Plumber Himself.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past.
and then the big one OoT!

My cousin house...

Super Mario Bros: NES

5 years old, one year later I get my NES with Super Mario Bros 3 (I can remember I found my dad Playing with it before me)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Dig Doug and Ms Pac Man on Atari.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

super mario bros- SNES I was very little back then like 4 or sometin.

mM
Around the Network

My dad, kinda... When I was about 5 yrs old, he used to play Zelda ALttP all the time... I played it and I really liked it but I could just do like the first dongeons... :P

Years later though, my familly got me a N64 and Zelda OoT and that game got me addicted!

Most of my friends had a Nes. One had an Atari. It was something that we did when we went to each others houses.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

I used to play a nes and I tried out that Lary game (don't reameber hat it was called) but it was ine game yhat got me into it I was 6 I belive I saw one of my brothers playing StarcraftI got addictied before I started playing just the brifing was fantastic when I started playing I actully managed to take all the Missions from terran and halfthrough the zerg then it said stop and I got angry like hell then I discovered multiplayer and I loved it especilly bunker wars. At that time I kalled the game StartCraft it took me 3 years to complete the game and the exspansion pack it was a mesterpiece.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

My brother had a PS1 when I was 4. My favorite game was Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I started gaming before my memory developed... So I don't remember but it was an NES

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154