By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What first got you into Videogames?

mario and sonic... the good ol days no sony no microsoft dam i was like 8 years old back then

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Original Super Mario Bros. It's one of my earliest memories.

My first game was Super Mario Bros. on NES. But I wasn't "hardcore" until I got Sega Genesis with Streets of Rage 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog.

If your talking about console, its the snes for me.
The game would be super mario all stars special edition or something, had super mario world with it.

My uncle was a hardcore gamer even today, introduced the super nintendo when i was 8, for my birthday. To tell you the truth, i wouldn't have been a gamer if it wasn't for him. Oh and i never finished super mario world because the bullet bills scared the shit out of me when i was a kid; i always ran out of the room crying lol. Coming out of nowhere at crazy speeds, the size of skyscrapers. That evil grin still haunts me.

Since I got diagnosed with terminal cancer and none of my "friends" wanted to be around me anymore, I got Oblivion for the XBox 360. I was a bit late to the game (pun intended), but that is what got me into gaming. Now I have a Wii, but I get physically tired so quickly anymore.. I tend to stick with the XBox.