By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What first got you into Videogames?

Street Fighter 2 on Arcade and Super Mario Bros on Nes

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Oh gosh, a long way back some arcade shooter game, no idea what it was called. I was about 6 or 7 and remember I was at my uncle's and all afternoon I was sitting behind the screen with the joystick in my hand. Later I loved Tetris, Mario Land on the GB. I "really" started the game as a complete gamefreak when I was 17. So about 14 years ago. I've always loved games and as soon as there was somewhere a game on, I was at it. When I was at school my folks didn't find it such a great idea if their daugther would have games at home... they knew for sure schoolwork would (even) suck (more) *lol*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

hum,

Z-Out, on Amiga, a shoot-them up :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTTb3U5OUEY

music was great,
was never able to kill the lvl5 end boss ...

Time to Work !

I started on the SNES. I loved Super Mario World and Street Fighter II, but it was Lufia, Arcana, and Chrono Trigger that really got me addicted. I loved SNES rpgs, but Final Fantasy never really did it for me. That changed when VII came out, though.

When I was like 2 years old, my uncle had a NES with Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Strider, GOAL! and TMNT. I was hooked.

Two years after I got my SNES and I was a happy kid :)

Around the Network

it has to b Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow on the GBC it ruled my warturtle evolved on my 10th bday in my car :S

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

Super Mario All Stars

pong, then asteroids on atari 2600... damn i'm old =p

the original mario bros (before he became a whore)
and the legend of zelda got me (when I was like 5 bitch seriosly) LOZ a link to the past was the one that took me from gamer to gamer 4 life bitch!!!

"All three consoles have been out for some time now. So its time to stop using the term "next gen" this is current gen people."-me-

MCL

It was in 1988 my Mom and Dad had bought an Atari 2600 (I know kinda late don't you think ??? :P) but I loved space invaders and played it a lot ...

Already @ Seattle