By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart of Smash Brothers

If your family doesn't play games too often, and you just want one that's easy to pick up and a fun time for all, definitely Mario Kart. True, it's based on luck, but so is Monopoly.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Online games don't take 65 hours in MKWii like they do sometimes in Brawl. That is the reason i prefer it. That and it's very skill based contrary to popular belief. People that say it isn't aren't very good at it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Online games don't take 65 hours in MKWii like they do sometimes in Brawl. That is the reason i prefer it. That and it's very skill based contrary to popular belief. People that say it isn't aren't very good at it.

I'm "good" at it (meaning I usually win), but I still think that all editions of Mario Kart are loaded with "chance" or "luck", but even more than the others, the Wii one seems more "lucky" because of the lack of snaking... The games aren't bad, just have a lot more luck with the items than many other games. Rocket starts are still fun to PWN n00bs with at the beginning with, though (They still have those in MKWii, right?).

L.C.E.C. said:

Smash Bros., because although a beginner can win, it's near impossible to fully "master". Mario Kart is a great game, but is full of luck on Luigi Circuit, Yoshi Falls and Shy guy Beach, other than that is pure skill. They took out snaking too, FYI, so it's even less skill and more of luck.

Fixed for ya.

lol at the title mario kart of smash bros.

I would say Brawl, I really enjoyed it and I still played it when I had gotten MKwii, but that's just my opinion.

Around the Network

I say get both.

MKWii will keep you addicted to it- esp. online.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

I prefer playing Brawl with my friends. It doesn't rely on luck, and it's really difficult to master. I still love Mario Kart though.

i would have to say SSBB,but thats cause i have always liked the series more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Family... how old are you? Are you the adult, or the child/teen? If your the adult, either would be fine tho I recomend Smash. If your the kid, get mario kart. Your parents arn't going to want to play smash I bet. Smash is more fun though...