By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart of Smash Brothers

Mario Kart or Smash Brothers

For those that have played both if u had to decide which to get which would it be.

I have decided to get one of these titles when I get paid next but can't decide which. Ideally I would like a game to play with friends and family when they come over so which would u guys suggest?

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

Smash Bros., because although a beginner can win, it's near impossible to fully "master". Mario Kart is a great game, but is full of luck. They took out snaking too, FYI, so it's even less skill and more of luck.

well mario kart ifthey dont play that often

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I think there was an exact same thread last week. My advise to you would be to get both because otherwise you would be depriving yourself of real quality. However, if you could only get one then get Brawl as it is better. I haven't played it yet and spend all my gaming time playing Mario Kart but I still know Brawl is better.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

was snaking where u pushed the analog stick left right left right and the smoke changed color and u released for a turbo boost?

Around the Network

I am only getting one for time being. I was kinda meaning what to get first. I will end up getting the other down the track LOL

Mario Kart is WAY too addictive to me. That's the game I would get. Both are fantastic though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29694

There's the last thread on this subject.

The poster of that thread decided on Brawl.

marcus1979 said:
was snaking where u pushed the analog stick left right left right and the smoke changed color and u released for a turbo boost?

Yes that's snaking.  It's been taking out but don't believe people that say it's down to luck.  I think it's about 90% skill and only 10% luck although on some short tracks (I am looking at you Luigi circuit and Ghost Valley) it can be something like 60% skill and 40% luck.  Also the blue shells are pretty much the most annoying thing in the history of video games. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Words Of Wisdom said:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29694

There's the last thread on this subject.

The poster of that thread decided on Brawl.

I was just about to post this.