By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto hinting at "Pikmin 3"

I still got to buy the first two to try it out, heard it was good, i do hope Pikmin 3 is true though.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
I still got to buy the first two to try it out, heard it was good, i do hope Pikmin 3 is true though.

Believe me Pichu, they're definatlyworth your time... In my opinion, as far as Ninty's IP's go, I think Pikmin is right up there with Zelda and Mario.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
pichu_pichu said:

Believe me Pichu, they're definatlyworth your time... In my opinion, as far as Ninty's IP's go, I think Pikmin is right up there with Zelda and Mario.

Yeah, I think I agree with you there. It's so awesome^^ I love the art style and who can say no to Olimar's faces? I mean those are so epic :3

Anyhow, I can't wait for Pikmin 3 ; ; I hope they also make a Pikmin DS to go with it. Just for the heck of it :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
pichu_pichu said:

Yeah, I think I agree with you there. It's so awesome^^ I love the art style and who can say no to Olimar's faces? I mean those are so epic :3

Anyhow, I can't wait for Pikmin 3 ; ; I hope they also make a Pikmin DS to go with it. Just for the heck of it :3

I actually think Ninty might do that... Maybe a varition of the Main Pikmin games... (In story and gameplay)

...As long as they still make a console version Pikmin 3...

Finnbar said:
The time limit was awesome in the first one. I remember renting the second one but it seemed weird with no limit and i didnt liek it as much.

I have to say: you're the first person I've ever seen on the Internet that actually feels the same way I do-come give me a hug, brother!

Around the Network

I personally don't like time limits, especially ones that affect the big picture, such as Pikmin and Majora's Mask. Yes yes I know, you can go back in time with MM, but for me, seeing the moon get closer and closer... gack!

Anywho, I enjoyed Pikmin 2 for that reason. You still have the daily time limits, but you can go around and do what you please without fear of losing the game completely. Pikmin holds a place in my heart for being one of the most rewarding and charming series I have ever played. Hearing those Pikmin chant as you march along: Priceless. Watching them all be squashed by Empress Bolbax: Heart Breaking.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: add me to the Pikmin 3 hype list.

pichu_pichu said:

they are good,also this has a shot to be better then both cause of the wii mote

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

exindguy said:
Finnbar said:
The time limit was awesome in the first one. I remember renting the second one but it seemed weird with no limit and i didnt liek it as much.

I have to say: you're the first person I've ever seen on the Internet that actually feels the same way I do-come give me a hug, brother!

I swear to God, If Miyamoto brings back the day limit because of you two...

...I cant risk it, Get him pikmin!!!

__XBrawlX__ said:
pichu_pichu said:

yes listen to this man pikmin is my second favorite nintendo ip behind zelda.  the games are just awesome  definitely check them out

__XBrawlX__ said:
Tokoro said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
pichu_pichu said:

I actually think Ninty might do that... Maybe a varition of the Main Pikmin games... (In story and gameplay)

...As long as they still make a console version Pikmin 3...

Yeah, doesn't need to be exactly the same^^ just y'know. It'd be cool :3

I definitely wouldn't give up a console version Pikmin 3 for a DS version. That'd be silly don'tcha think?

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1