By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto hinting at "Pikmin 3"

lolita said:
Sqrl said:

^^ thats me until its released =/

Wow you can morph! Would you be called ditto by any chance? :-p

@ OT: Never played Pikmin but it looks nice... And the Wii-mote would make it even more interesting!

Mmm, is probably one of the best RTS for consoles, a little addictive, with a great level of challenge (You can finish it without many problems but getting all is really challenging)... Nice characters, nice enviroments, really badass enemies, and a really easy interface... One of the best GC game, just give it a try...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
exindguy said:
Please, God, bring back the time limit from the first game!!

God no, I hated the game just for that reason. Only buying Pikmin 3 if there is no time limit, like a lot of people.

Shissy said:
exindguy said:
Please, God, bring back the time limit from the first game!!

God no, I hated the game just for that reason. Only buying Pikmin 3 if there is no time limit, like a lot of people.

You mean the day limit, or the time limit? I actaully liked the time limit; having a day last 2 hours like it does when you go underground would be pretty stupid above ground. But I agree that the 30 day limit was pretty lame... there was a sweet secret boss from Spirited Away though if you got to the distant spring by day 10/15 (can't remember which)

^I preferred the challenge from the first one with days being a pre-set length as well as the 30-day limit (first time through I beat the game in under 20 days, as I recall, so I can't see that being a really big problem--the game wasn't exactly difficult to begin with).

Naturally most people hated this (the day limit, mainly) because it made it more difficult which is why it was axed in the second.

But I can still dream!

Pikmin 3 and Wii its a match made in heaven.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

pikmin3=my most anticipated game i simply cannot wait until this game is released

The time limit was awesome in the first one. I remember renting the second one but it seemed weird with no limit and i didnt liek it as much.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

it will most likely come,i hope soon though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I will buy this, I just got to hope its true.

dawve24 said:
I will buy this, I just got to hope its true.

i think the question isnt will it release,its more like when will it release

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"