By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto hinting at "Pikmin 3"

Sqrl said:

^^ Thats me when they finally confirm it.

^^ thats me if it's set to release this year

^^ thats me until its released =/

Do I smell some racism here? You're implying that the whiter you are the happier you  are.

:P

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Yeah, I have been thinking the implied line up for this fall is good, but they needed one more core game. Pikmin would do the trick.
Wario Land plus Kid Icarus plus Animal Crossing plus Wii Music plus Pikmin 3 would be an amazing 1st party fall lineup!

Hawkeye said:
Yeah, I have been thinking the implied line up for this fall is good, but they needed one more core game. Pikmin would do the trick.
Wario Land plus Kid Icarus plus Animal Crossing plus Wii Music plus Pikmin 3 would be an amazing 1st party fall lineup!

You're forgetting the second-party other first party stuff: Fatal Frame IV Disaster: Day of Crisis Kirby (revealed through a financial report) And no doubt at least one title no one is really expecting. My guess is that Punch-Out will make a return, at the very least by E3 2009.

Sqrl said:

Wow you can morph! Would you be called ditto by any chance? :-p

@ OT: Never played Pikmin but it looks nice... And the Wii-mote would make it even more interesting!

lolita said:
Sqrl said:

@ OT: Never played Pikmin but it looks nice... And the Wii-mote would make it even more interesting!

Until it's released, his name's apparently Madskillz... 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Sqrl said:

Do I smell some racism here? You're implying that the whiter you are the happier you are.

Well being white does mean I'm immune to poison

To Each Man, Responsibility

Kirby might be coming this fall? So they would have Kirby and Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus and Wario Land, all which appeal to everyone (and especially Nintedo's fanbase) and then Wii music... which would be for casuals. That would be a very good line up actually. I don't care about fatal frame though.
Since Pikmin 2 came out in the summer, it wouldn't surprise me if Pikmin 3 followed suit.

lolita said:

You've never played Pikmin?

you've never lived - you owe it to yourself to right this wrong and get it. Pikmin 2 was my favourite non Zelda GC game.

Sqrl said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Sqrl said:

Do I smell some racism here? You're implying that the whiter you are the happier you are.

Well being white does mean I'm immune to poison

Wait, now you're yellow, which ranks somewhere among the middle.

I loved Pikmin 1, but the day limit frustrated me like hell (I love goofing around in games). I never played 2.

Pikmin 3 sounds awesome though :)

Okay, so now the "officially rumoured" list is:

Kid Icarus

Animal Crossing

Pikmin 3

And the "almost/totally confirmed" is at

Wii Music

Wario Land:Shake

That's a nice list. But again, doesn't Nintendo usually reveal the whole year lineup? If so, this is a bit short...

New Zelda`and Kirby would make it full again though... + some DS games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Please, God, bring back the time limit from the first game!!