By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

How do you delete your profile anyhow?

Around the Network

Hey i have 1,100 posts and i don't even think anyone respects me on this site. Lol

All good things come to those who waits.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

If you go i will hunt you down and gut you lie a fish.

I have dont have a loyal following or any respect from anyone to be honest but i dont care, as long as there are still a few funny peole left on this site, i will stay

I'm really hoping that part of the reason that all the banned users were unbanned is that there is a much stronger ban system being put in place that prevents dupe accounts and theatrics such as this thread.

Oh yh you liar, what do you mean you no one gives you any respect, you have got like 1500+ profile views nearly 60 wall comments and everything. thats more than me

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
well most people earn a great reputation overnight look at weezy and kirby007. They have a alot of people that like them

these guys were here a long time ago

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^ I respect you obieslut, I think you are awesome.

OT: Also I have 2730 posts on this site and I know a lot of people who don't like me. If I had left after people started trashing my threads I would have left after like 8 posts. We all remember my thread about the PS3 advertising campaign. Just weather it out, you will soon find out who likes you and who hates you and you stick to your own group.

This is from everyone here at vgchartz

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

^^ LMAO, everyone in the crowd is a member and the DJ is ioi? :D

Snake612 said:
well most people earn a great reputation overnight look at weezy and kirby007. They have a alot of people that like them

Look at it as an introduction to the post-high school world.  The world doesn't care about you and no one respects you unless you earn it.  Also, if you walk around caring about everyone respecting you or liking you, you are going to end up with a gun between your teeth in no time.  Grow a pair and stop whining.

I give this thread a 9.1. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.