By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

The guy has 149 posts.....And he is complaining that he doesn't have respect like others ???

Around the Network

Post more, be around more, post on games pages, on people's walls, start threads, basically stay longer and you will get respect, everyone is a n00b at first

also a thread about this is WRONG, its WRONG
this is bad attention ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Can one of the mods do an ip search on this user before he leaves. It just seems a little fishy.

Snake612 said:
well most people earn a great reputation overnight look at weezy and kirby007. They have a alot of people that like them

I would say they are more in a love hate relation ship. Half of VGChartz loves them cause they make the "forums interesting" while the other half hate them.

if you want a reputation like they have, start causing trouble, dodge bans, and somehow manage to get your main account un-banned every week. 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Going, why? Why Dammit answer me! Why snake...

Snake... Snake... Snaaaaaaaaaake

dum dum dum du dmdm tst tst tst dun duh duuuuu

Why do you always have to announce everything weeks in advance?

Also, a little less pretending you're more awesome than everyone else and a little more just being a normal person can get you far.

twesterm said:

Also, a little less pretending you're more awesome than everyone else and a little more just being a normal person can get you far.
But we know who it is....or are we jsut pretending now that we don't.

super_etecoon said:
twesterm said:

But we know who it is....or are we jsut pretending now that we don't.

When was Leo-J perma banned? xD

Goodbye!

No one cares.