By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

Snake612 said:
Real Talk with Snake612 this thursday will be epic.

NAH, I will watch the Ghost Of rubang Show Only...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

elgefe02, just to inform you that he will not come out with his own real talk anymore. However, he is helping me work on the official logo of real talk. the logo will debut this thursday at 8/7c. Remember i'm the one that came up with this idea of real talk. I created this show so i can provide vgchartz users with the latest news, games, sales,and everything gaming. I also provide you with what i feel about evrything i discuss in my own words, uncensored and uncut. Thats why its called real talk. This is my show and i will never let anybody try to take over my show. Ghostrubangb is just helping me out with my show. i will credit him for it on my discussion.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
no, because i haven't been getting respect at all from the majority of users on this website

You wont start getting respect acting like an emo kid

Snake612 said:
You know what now i'm going to be real to everybody. I'm be the rudest and meanest to almost everyone. F*** that, there's no way i'm leaving now. I'm so serious now. If i want to make a thread dissing vgchartz users, i'll do it. I will be worse than shameless. So for anybody thats reading this, this is a warning for whats yet to come. All the people who are my friends have nothing to worry about, as for everybody else, good luck trying to win an argument with me. The games are over. I AM SNAKE612, and DAMMIT I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. VGCHARTZ WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE THE SAME AGAIN! LONG LIVE SNAKE

(I've read page 3 but I just wanted to add this)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Snake612 said:
elgefe02, just to inform you that he will not come out with his own real talk anymore. However, he is helping me work on the official logo of real talk. the logo will debut this thursday at 8/7c. Remember i'm the one that came up with this idea of real talk. I created this show so i can provide vgchartz users with the latest news, games, sales,and everything gaming. I also provide you with what i feel about evrything i discuss in my own words, uncensored and uncut. Thats why its called real talk. This is my show and i will never let anybody try to take over my show. Ghostrubangb is just helping me out with my show. i will credit him for it on my discussion.

As far as I know Rubang Is doing the show... He is not the sidekick type of guy...

I will watch is show because will be M-rated... and probably more interesting

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

will have to see about that. he's just doing this to get popluar. he's stealing my idea. i hope you know that. he better watch his language on his real talk or he'll get ban. i guarantee you the original version will be better. i know he isn't a sidekick but you have to understand, i invented this show.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY