By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

Snake612 said:
i dont know i just am. I'm not really getting respect on vgchartz.com

Wow.. I didn't think anybodycame on VGChartz searching for respect, I mostly thought they came here to talk about game sales and such.

Around the Network

At this moment in time, there are 236 guests online. And this is a "slow" moment in the day. I think we can miss a profile.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

This is a guaranteed way to lose all respect. If you're going, just go. Don't make a thread about it. It's an internet forum for god's sake. Why would anyone (except for very bored people) care if someone they've never met and probably hadn't noticed isn't going to post anymore?

I actually have an answer to your respect problem:

Stop posting like Leo-J.

That guy gets no respect because he is a (fill in your appropriate, non-offending adjective here). Sure....there are a few people taht get a good laugh from him....because they like to watch him have his periodic meltdowns....but mostly we're just laughing AT him.

So if you really want respect...watch what he does...and do the opposite.

Of course Zack Blue tried that as well....and he got no respect, too. So maybe it's best you just wander off and disappear.

Someone had to do it:

Why should anyone on this forum respect you? Why do you care if any of us respect you? And for crying out loud, why on Earth did you start a thread about it?

Frankly, I never knew you existed until now... Let's just say that things haven't improved in the past five minutes. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

rocketpig you are a mod, show some support you evil pig

obieslut said:

Support for what?

obieslut said:

What am I supposed to be supporting? Labor laws in El Salvador? The end of Women's Suffrage?

If so, I'm all for it! 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

super_etecoon said:
I actually have an answer to your respect problem:

Stop posting like Leo-J.

That guy gets no respect because he's a tool. Sure....there are a few people taht get a good laugh from him....because they like to watch him have his periodic meltdowns....but mostly we're just laughing AT him.

So if you really want respect...watch what he does...and do the opposite.

Of course Zack Blue tried that as well....and he got no respect, too. So maybe it's best you just wander off and disappear.

I don't actually care if you laugh at for him for whatever reason but please don't call him a tool. 

Fixed.