By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - gameplayer.com:"gamers should be eternally grateful that MGS4 exist"

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
Can you put these all in one thread Spartan?
Not a single 360 or Wii owner does this for their consoles games.

FishyJoe did it everytime Wii Fit sold out somewhere.  Just saying.

i think he did it when MKwii was sold out,i dont remember to well

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Emotions are running high on all sides around this title, can people really not handle the fact that the PS3 at long last has gotten one of its most anticipated exclusives and that it is doing very well?

And; yes, this has been done a million times for other games, especially Wii games, so don't pretend it hasn't.

how did this thread turned into a starcraft issue, back on topic.

i cant wait to play this game, we finally got a game everyone wish they could have.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
Can you put these all in one thread Spartan?
Not a single 360 or Wii owner does this for their consoles games.

FishyJoe did it everytime Wii Fit sold out somewhere. Just saying.

I wasn't aware of that and he shouldn't have done it.  Believe me you don't want people thinking this stuff is ok.

If it comes to Fable 2 time and I'm under the impression its cool to make different threads for every review, I'll crash the site.

Yeah, you'll probably crash the site when you hack into it, because everyone is lauching at how low it's scores got, how Peter Molyneux is full of crap, and how Starcraft was wrong.

DMeisterJ said:

Yeah, you'll probably crash the site when you hack into it, because everyone is lauching at how low it's scores got, how Peter Molyneux is full of crap, and how Starcraft was wrong.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

EVERYBODY, MAN YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

oh now thats the sweet spot

As this is the nominated page for reviews, Gamedaily's is in.

8. They said it was great but marred by preachy dialogue and only 'decent' shooting.

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots/playstation-3/game-reviews/item/4353/2057/

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

8. They said it was great but marred by preachy dialogue and only 'decent' shooting.

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots/playstation-3/game-reviews/item/4353/2057/

How happy were you to post that?

starcraft said:

i feel for you kid, what's going on? did you finish ng2?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I dont think its that good of a game nut hey im only a little ways through it i been playing it all night and i just cant buy into this hype it isnt that good of a game.