By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people call the 360, JRPG console this generation?

tombi123 said:
@toasty

Yeah if you like JRPG's AND can afford multiple consoles a generation, then get a 360 for the JRPG's now. If however you are a JRPG fan BUT can only afford one console every generation, than I think the 360 is a foolish choice for JRPG's.

I would say if you are a JPRG fan then the 360 is not a foolish choice. How is it so? It has the games.

Ok if you already have a ps3 or a wii, then you can wait, for someone that doesn't have a console yet and they say to you, "i want to play lots of JPRG'S right now" you would have to say, " then go and buy a 360".

Around the Network

Well it's still 8 more than what PS3 have at the moment.

And that total  will increase by next year.

Instead of being a troll if you want to play JRPG instead of getting all jealous and mad, why don't you just save up for a 360.  It's not that much and recent hardware revision prove the console is just as reliable as the PS3.

Or you can just continue to troll because for some reason it's MS fault that PS3 is not getting any JRPG.

mysticD said:

Well it's still 8 more than what PS3 have at the moment.

And that total  will increase by next year.

Instead of being a troll if you want to play JRPG instead of getting all jealous and mad, why don't you just save up for a 360.  It's not that much and recent hardware revision prove the console is just as reliable as the PS3.

Or you can just continue to troll because for some reason it's MS fault that PS3 is not getting any JRPG.

I wasn't trolling, just asking why people think it will be the JRPG king this gen, when that will clearly be the Wii. 

If you want to play the best JRPGs this year then get a 360. Thats all.

If you want to wait, then all power to you.

So if I can only afford one console this entire generation, and I am a big JRPG fan, you would all recommend me the 360?...

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
So if I can only afford one console this entire generation, and I am a big JRPG fan, you would all recommend me the 360?...

yeah

tombi123 said:

Yes. Especially after what happened on June 10 and future outlook.

And why would you want to take such a closed view anyway? Even in the worst case scenario and things change dramatically, you can sell a console to get another console, is that mission impossible?

ToastyJaguar said:
tombi123 said:

yeah

Why? The Wii will have more and the PS3 has the biggest...

well so far 360 is this console with the most jrpgs

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

besides, if you were as big an rpg fan as you say you are, then you would buy all the consoles.

And surely as an rpg fan, you must be impressed with the jprg's coming to the 360.