By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HD games are just not fun

Whenever people say "Yeah, the graphics is bad, but the game is still fun", I chuckles.

But clearly it makes perfect sense. Fun factor and Graphics are opposite. More fun a game is, less graphically it needs to be.

Here's the perfect example. GTAIV, way too many controls, I would absolutely love to just waggle my controller and kill everyone.

Same goes for MGS4, if it were mini-games, It would've been AWESOME.

So I'm starting a petition, I ask Sony to make their PS4 as graphically powerful as PS1.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

RUN AWAY KingOfWales been possessed by Gballzack!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What, I enjoy games when I feel immersed, and when it is genuinly fun to play. That immersion comes with better graphics in many cases, and I just feel so much more involved when in HD

Sometimes it does seem like people think the two are mutually exclusive. You have a thread talking about a game's graphics, and you have people replying about how the game's gameplay is going to suck.

I think we talk about graphics so much because it's one of the few things we can judge fairly accurately before a game comes out. You can't look at a trailer and tell if a game is going to be fun to play, but you can see how nice it looks. So we talk about the only thing we can for games not out yet.

e.g

SW Force Unleashed

I NEED the grfx n 5.1 surround sound star wars music to make it feel EPIC & FUN for me..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I know this is a joke thread, but Mass Effect says hi.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

kingofwale said:

Whenever people say "Yeah, the graphics is bad, but the game is still fun", I chuckles.

But clearly it makes perfect sense. Fun factor and Graphics are opposite. More fun a game is, less graphically it needs to be.

Here's the perfect example. GTAIV, way too many controls, I would absolutely love to just waggle my controller and kill everyone.

Same goes for MGS4, if it were mini-games, It would've been AWESOME.

So I'm starting a petition, I ask Sony to make their PS4 as graphically power as PS1.

It's so sad that you waste your creativity on a troll thread.

You should look to Rolstoppable for a better way to create this thread....you could have brought on a lot more people and even made some of them get a little egg on their face.

Until then.....You're King Of Fail.  I wait in anticipation for your first epic thread. 

starcraft said:
I know this is a joke thread, but Mass Effect says hi.

Disagree. How many words do Mario Utter in the history of Mario Games???? And some people claim it's the most fun games ever.

:) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Lol, turn the Wiimote into the Killmote :D
Make a game that has you do three things: Move, kill and combining the two :D

Will you EVER stop trolling? I seriously have no idea how come you're not permabanned yet...

You've been given way too many chances...