By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Alert 3 for PS3...guess what? CANCELLED.

You guys have obviously never played Command and Conquer 3 on 360. It was a well-made port and worked well without the mouse.

Around the Network

I am quite disspointed, because you can use a keyboard and mouse with your PS3, which is what I would have done

I watched a developer's commentary on IGN last week and they didn't mention a PS3 version at the end, so I kind of already guessed this. But still, it's extremely disappointing, I was looking forward to this game as much as anything that's coming late this year.

I'm just hoping that it will be released sometime afterward.

@munkeh111

but would they allow it...

no they wouldn't

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i still dont think to many people would of bought i

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

This game didn't really look that good / fun anyway. I've seen the gameplay video too, and aside from the water, it was meh...

Starcraft II will overshadow this game in every way I think (especially after comparing the two gameplay-examples)

but would they allow it...

no they wouldn't

Even if they allow it: The game will be optimized for the controller. What would you do use mouse&keyboard and remove half your brain so it is again a challenge?

If you are someone who likes to playing RTS and TBS then owning a gaming PC is a MUST and not even an option. This isn't necessary true with FPS. There are many gamers content playing them on consoles.

papflesje said:
This game didn't really look that good / fun anyway. I've seen the gameplay video too, and aside from the water, it was meh...

Starcraft II will overshadow this game in every way I think (especially after comparing the two gameplay-examples)

SC2 will rock but this game also looks very good and fun

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

So PS3Mote unconfirmed?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957