By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Alert 3 for PS3...guess what? CANCELLED.

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

but would they allow it...

no they wouldn't

Why not? I would certainly have been more likely to buy it, mostly because my computer sucks

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Wow, this thread quickly turned into a troll fest... ssj12 you should be warning people not helping it ;)

I have own 6 360s, all RRODed. I put it in my prospective as a former owner.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
NJ5 said:
Wow, this thread quickly turned into a troll fest... ssj12 you should be warning people not helping it ;)

I have own 6 360s, all RRODed. I put it in my prospective as a former owner.

I'll keep that excuse in mind if I ever need one;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Any RTS Fan here (who has a PC but not a gaming PC) you may want to take a look at "Sin of the Solar Empire." I have more fun playing this game than C&C3. Plus I can run this game on on my cheap laptop while I can't with C&C3.

According to our source at Gamestop,

Gamestop? LOL. I will wait for official word from EA...

Around the Network

For all we know it could be simply delayed.

You antisony trolls should go to do something more akin to your capabilities.Like playing NIntendogs.

Shameless said:

It's not looking like a good time to be a PS3 owner. On the back of news of Eight Days and The Getaway 3 being cancelled comes another bombshell:

http://www.psu.com/EA-cancels-Red-Alert-3-for-PS3-News--a0003872-p0.php

According to our source at Gamestop, EA has removed the PlayStation 3 version of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from their upcoming release list.

The year of the PS3 continues!

Oh really? MGS4 is out in 8 days, id say this is the perfect time to be a PS3 owner.

And with Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP and others in the coming months, i believe you sir, can suck....my......balls

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Shameless said:

It's not looking like a good time to be a PS3 owner. On the back of news of Eight Days and The Getaway 3 being cancelled comes another bombshell:

http://www.psu.com/EA-cancels-Red-Alert-3-for-PS3-News--a0003872-p0.php

According to our source at Gamestop, EA has removed the PlayStation 3 version of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from their upcoming release list.

The year of the PS3 continues!

Oh really? MGS4 is out in 8 days, id say this is the perfect time to be a PS3 owner.

And with Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP and others in the coming months, i believe you sir, can suck....my......balls

Delays and cancellations, woo!

What is Red Alert 3?

I could care less to be honest. I doubt anyone would have bought it anyways.

Since I don't think they were going to implement kb/m controls for the ps3 version, this doesn't really matter. Without kb/m controls RTS games are pointless (though i suppose you could make it work with a wiimote).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka