By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Alert 3 for PS3...guess what? CANCELLED.

I really do see ssj12 as another poster not a mod.

Around the Network
Shameless said:

It's not looking like a good time to be a PS3 owner. On the back of news of Eight Days and The Getaway 3 being cancelled comes another bombshell:

http://www.psu.com/EA-cancels-Red-Alert-3-for-PS3-News--a0003872-p0.php

According to our source at Gamestop, EA has removed the PlayStation 3 version of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from their upcoming release list.

The year of the PS3 continues!

"Shameless" as your avatar saids "I am not a fanboy I hate all consoles" Should be changed to "I am a fanboy and hate the ps3". From your past few post and replies to any ps3 related it has been all negative responses. Any negative ps3 news you jump on it like fly on s h i t. Practice what you preach mate noone likes a hyprocrite your worst than Starcraft. By the way CC3 is no big lose for any consoles. Not surprise...EA figures. 

kimikazi777 said:
Shameless said:

It's not looking like a good time to be a PS3 owner. On the back of news of Eight Days and The Getaway 3 being cancelled comes another bombshell:

According to our source at Gamestop, EA has removed the PlayStation 3 version of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from their upcoming release list.

"Shameless" as your avatar saids "I am not a fanboy I hate all consoles" Should be changed to "I am a fanboy and hate the ps3". From your past few post and replies to any ps3 related it has been all negative responses. Any negative ps3 news you jump on it like fly on s h i t. Practice what you preach mate noone likes a hyprocrite your worst than Starcraft. By the way CC3 is no big lose for any consoles. Not surprise...EA figures.

A fanboy of what exactly? I hate every console this generation; they all suck in their own way. As long as quality software exists, I will suffer through.

What's with the special purpose accounts lately? I swear this thread has to be an arranged meeting of trolls.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I was wondering, did the 360 version of C&C 3 get all 8-9 patches that the PC version got?

Around the Network

I dont think Red Alert is going to be cancelled, but it probably come out later. Ill buy this game for my computer, but I would have bought it for my ps3 over the xbox360 because most likely the ps3 will have keyboard and mouse support.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Shameless said:
kimikazi777 said:
Shameless said:

A fanboy of what exactly? I hate every console this generation; they all suck in their own way. As long as quality software exists, I will suffer through.

From your recent post activities, your either a 360 or wii fanboy or you dont hate them all equally and hate the ps3 just a little bit more. Im sure other vgchartz members will agree with me, like i said  any chance you get to rebutle a positive reply for a ps3 related issue you jump on it and the hate begins.

this game sucks, if you have played the original C&C then you have already played everything. after so many years with countless incarnations this game still play the fucking same with the same fucking flaw. GIMME A FUCKING BREAK WITH THAT ONE NUKE AND YOU ARE DEAD BULLSHIT!!!!. All these years and still nothing have even come close to the balance and fun game play of starcraft and thats sad.

colonelstubbs said:
Shameless said:

Oh really? MGS4 is out in 8 days, id say this is the perfect time to be a PS3 owner.

And with Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP and others in the coming months, i believe you sir, can suck....my......balls

Watch the insults.

It would be cool if Red Alert 3 only came out on X360 and supported a new X-mote together with Halo Wars. Then the X360 would command and conquer another genre on consoles.