By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Holy crap Wii is at 45.7%!!!

smbu2000 said:
iron_megalith said:
Oh god I gotta buy me Cake.. This is a celebration! It's phenomenal!
There is no cake...

Omg.... Shh.. They'll hear you....

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You can't start as a trainwreck. You can't even be a trainwreck without first flying down some tracks. You woke up a sleeping non-wrecked train and then knocked it out.

Damn, 2001?!??!?! Why'd it take you so long to boycott it then? I always hated beer but drank it anyway because ya know... it worked. But I finally gave up in October 2006, but then I cracked in August 2007 because I was in Japan and everybody everywhere would buy beer for the weird skinny American. Been clean ever since, sticking to whiskey and wine.

It's really amazing how people want you to get to drink beer, if you say you don't want to. If I got €1 for every beer someone wanted to buy for me/give me for free, I would have earned enough money to buy a high end HDTV and surround system.

I can't stand Beer or Lager, but everyone is always offering me them, I usually ask for a cider instead, or with a meal I will have wine. (actually I usually have fruit juice but if in a restaurant I will have wine)

I love apple juice.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Are we going to celebrate everytime the wii takes .1% of the market share? As for the beer, im no beer drinker (yeah sue me) i hardly drink actualy.the only thing i drink is cranberry vodka and mault drinks.

My last lager was on my 21st (25th May 2008), but before that it was probably three months. I can't stand lager, I have never liked it. I stick to either ale or bitter.

actually do corona and sol count as lager?

Around the Network

WOW 45.8%! Already!!!111!!!

I love the way you do this rubang.  Especially to kick it in before the Japanese numbers, so you KNOW you can make another thread when those get in :D Pure genius!

This is invisible text!

50% wont be for another year.

smbu2000 said:
iron_megalith said:
Oh god I gotta buy me Cake.. This is a celebration! It's phenomenal!
There is no cake...

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It's at 45.8 % now and I haven't had a drink since July 2006. Well I've had water and stuff like that.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

At the current pace it should reach 50% around the end of 2008 (taking holiday sales into account), but yeah... kinda a crappy thing to make a thread about, and it's just going to make people made.  So locking.