By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Holy crap Wii is at 45.7%!!!

Can a mod please lock this troll thread. It adds nothing new, 0.1% increase big deal.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Can a mod please lock this troll thread. It adds nothing new, 0.1% increase big deal.

Rubang: congrats on your magnificent performance. Well done! I think Rol should take notice and learn from you. He's a bit rusty lately.
I also haven't seen him in the Euro08 thread of late. Shame. And that while a new hype is taking over Austria by storm.

Troll thread, I only see on post from a troll and it's not the OP.

At this rate 41 to 44 weeks and Wii will surpass 50%. But you guys aren't considering that MGS4 and LBP are going to make every one forget that they ever wanted a Wii.

Edit:  Does anyone read past post 1? 

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Rock_on_2008 said:

LOL...good prediction G.o.R.B....

heh...GORB

This is beginning to be like PS3 owners and whenever a title sold a million, or the system moved to a certain number of million of units a post was made.

So when Wii hits 45.8 percent will there be another thread?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
This is beginning to be like PS3 owners and whenever a title sold a million, or the system moved to a certain number of million of units a post was made.

So when Wii hits 45.8 percent will there be another thread?

Yep every 0.1% increase. A new thread is made.

somebody should really figure out the hundredths place numbers, I think an update every .01 upwards would be in order.

spdk1 said:
somebody should really figure out the hundredths place numbers, I think an update every .01 upwards would be in order.

LOL!

I had my last beer yesterday evening. It was good. But then I dont care whether a weird white american doesnt lkike beer, nor do I care for that Haribo hater neither. So big deal.

OT: Making a big deal out of every 0.1% increase is plain silly. The PS3 fans werent doing it either when the % increased every month, from like 9.1% to 9.2% etc. so give it a break.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I see no purpose for the creation of this thread. It is just more Nintendo Wii propaganda. All I see here is troll thread.

Come back and make a thread when the Nintendo Wii reaches 50% market share.